Monday, December 12, 2011

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep the title says it all that is all I can think about this week. I cannot think straight and cant remember what I have to do! Which is not a good thing during finals week at all. There is one thing though I did get my logo done for my Pay it Forward project! I am so excited for this project. I am so glad that my teacher challenged us to try and make the world a better place. 
I am so excited to go home. Its so close yet so far away. I hate the fact that I it takes so long to get actually get to the day that I get to go home and then when I do it home it goes by like it is nothing at all. So not fair. 
I totally should be studying right now but my mind cannot focus on the task at hand. and the fact that my roommate is making sooooo much noise. Yep signing she is so great about thinking about others. 
well only 3 more days and I am done. 
I got a letter from Jackson I miss that boy so mucho. he is doing so good.  I am so proud of him. He is working hard, this week he had a baptism. The one thing that drives me crazy is the fact that he actually tells me how hot it is while I freeze here in Iceburg. 
I also got to talk to my grandpa today. I miss that man. He is so great he always puts a smile on my face no matter what the situation is. I am so grateful for the wonderful family that I have. I am so blessed. They are amazing. I have the best parents in the world! They always take time out to be there for me and listen to me. I cant wait to see them....Lets all hope I am able to get those 2 weeks off of work that way I am able to spend sometime with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment