Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday Craziness!

Finals are upon us here at BYU-I. I am so excited to not sleep for the next 5 days.Well I have successfully talked my self out of giving plasma today. Now is that a good or a bad thing I am not sure at all. We shall see. All in all it has been a pretty productive day.
I woke up and cleaned a little then started a final. This final is one where you pretty much get a 100% on it. Well I cannot find the answer to one of the questions for the life of me. Now being it's College Basketball season this means of course I am watching basketball while taking this test. The coolest end to a basketball just happened to be on. There was a knock out blow out fight it was so bad they did not even finish the game. IT WAS SO TOTALLY AWESOME! I have never in my life seen a bench clear out as fast as that one.Basketball got better as the day went on as well. There were some really good games on which only made me realize that this is going to be one crazy season. Nothing however can explain better why I love College basketball than the Kentucky and Indiana game. Indiana winning literally with only seconds left by putting up a beautiful 3. There is nothing better than seeing a buzzer beater when the number one team in the nation looses to a team that is not even ranked. Now I am just holding out for my Zags to take down Michigan State!
I have been cleaning out everything in my house that way all I have to worry about this week is my finals. I grabbed all of my stuff out of my kitchen and am now eating off of everything plastic. I have been so excited for this week to come and now I just want it to be over. I have finished one of my finals and it went really well. I just now have presentations to give this week. That is the one thing that I love about being a communication major. I do not really have final tests you just take the last month of school to work on projects that will all be presented the last week of school for five different people.
This semester has been crazy and I am so glad it is over. Next semester looks like it is going to be full of fun and exciting adventures. I am so excited to share my room with one of my favorite roommates ever. Work is looking like there are going to be many great opportunities opening up for me! Over all I have had a good year and cant wait for the new one to begin. Despite the fact that this week being crazy!
All that is left to say: GO GONZAGA!

No comments:

Post a Comment