Saturday, January 14, 2012

A week of Change

This week has been so much fun. I had many changes in my life. I mean I normally am not one for change, but I am kind of excited about it. This is definitely part of me feeling really good about this year.
So about these changes. First off when I walked in Monday to work and Shea my adopted big brother walked up to me and told me that the full time position that I have been wanting. I was so excited. So yesterday was my official last on my team. Mind you that is not all happy. I will miss them, but I am not to far from them. What makes this so great I mean I am working more? Well I have really missed that team a whole lot. They where my first team at work and they are kind of like my family. Well not only that, I am wanting to be a team lead and Shea wants me to be one. In fact funny story last night I gave him a homemade cinnamon roll and he goes oh did you buy these...yeah not to happy so I told him that I was not going to make him anything. His reply....well you will if you want to be my team lead. I guess my face was priceless he  could not stop laughing.
That was the big change this week. there have been small changes as well ya know.
This week was interesting to I have learned so much. I was able to really see I have so much to be grateful for in my life. My friends and family. I just am so lucky to have the people in my life that really do care about me. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment